A downloadable game for Windows
Radio Rabbit is a local coop shoot ‘em up where two players control one more or less combined character. The character exists out of a rabbit’s body and a floating, still to the body connected, giant eye, which got much smarter during inflation…..
Each player controls one of them.
In this radioactive, weird and dangerous world both friends need to cooperate, since they are inseparable connected to each other, to escape through the gate into another dimension.
The rabbit’s goal is to fly safely through the level and to avoid enemies to reach the goal. The Eye on the other hand can shoot. He is the one who clears the way. One character can move the other can shoot. So both player need to work together to fight of evil creatures and to complete the level.
- explore the level to find the key which activates the portal gate
- escape through the portal before the timer runs out
- if you are to slow, the nuke will explode
- use your character abilities, the rabbit can boost while the eye got the vision
- you’ll get more powerful abilities from items such as a supershot
- shoot as many enemies as possible to gain score
- remaining time at the end of each level gets added to the score
- 2 Player couch coop
- 4 level + tutorial
- an epic boss fight
- fully gamepad supported (XBox or equivalent)
- local high score
Radio Rabbit was created within 3 weeks by 6 Students(3rd semester) in September 2016. All credits in game.
|Published||Jul 13, 2017|
|Tags||2D, Controller, Co-op, couch-coop, gamepad, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Shoot 'Em Up, weird|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 2|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.