A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
You are a taxi driver….. in Space!
SpaceTaxi is a 2D arcade styled game, where you transport passengers safely to there desired destination. If you know Space Taxi from C64, you'll know what to do:
- transport passenger from pad to pad
- pick them up by landing slowly next to them
- try not to hit passengers with your vehicle
- fly to the desired pad and land safely
- avoid crashing
- passengers will pay more if you are fast (money is the high score)
- watch out for your fuel if you use too much, you will crash
- 3 different level + "Tutorial"
- fully gamepad supported (XBox gamepad or equivalent)
- local high score (user friendly XML file, for cheating)
- pixel-art with a retro 4:3 aspect ratio
Unofficial remake of Space Taxi for the C64 from 1984.
SpaceTaxi was created for a college history assignment in July 2016, where you had to remake an old classic game in a modern game engine. SpaceTaxi was produced in about 2-3 weeks with Unity.
|Published||71 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Casual, commodore-64, Controller, gamepad, Pixel Art, Remake, Singleplayer, Space|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- SpaceTaxi - A c64 remake [released] 70 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.